Clear Waters Home Care Services helps clients living with Multiple Sclerosis and neuromuscular disease maintain independence by helping them accomplish their daily tasks and more importantly allows them to enhance the quality of their lives.
- We provide medication reminders, assistance and administration.
- We help our clients with their activities of daily living such as personal care (grooming, dressing, bathing, showering, nail care and hair care).
- We help our clients with regular feeding or feeding through a feeding tube.
- We help our clients with mobility issues such as tranfers and fall reduction.
- We help our clients with elimination problems such as catherter management and bowel management.
- We assist with safety and independence in the home environment.
- We work in collaboration with speech therapists, physical therapists and dieticians.