Clear Waters Home Care Services is there to provide the extra service you need, when you need it. Be it a few hours a day, a 24 hour shift, or complete live-in care, our goal is to assist our clients as they need it. We make it possible for a recovery patient to come home sooner or to avoid returning to the hospital.
We are your trusted homecare service provider in Middletown, New York. Our services are especially beneficial to people who are frail, elderly, housebound, and accident victims. We can help terminally ill, chronically ill, acutely ill, and people with disabilities remain at home in comfortable and familiar surroundings.
Our caregivers are employees of our company, which means that we do all of the work for you. We are committed to providing professional, ethical and quality service.
Some of our services include:
Other services also available:
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care Services
- Personal Care Services
- Multiple Sclerosis Care Services
- Homemaker Services
- Diabetic Care Services
- Companionship: Reading Magazines, Papers & Books, Rent, Play Movies & Games, etc.
- Meals (Meal Planning & Preparation)
- Assist with Eating or Feeding
- Morning & Bedtime Care
- Medication & Appointment Reminders
- Visiting Friends/Neighbors
- Grocery & General Shopping
- Doctor’s Appointment and Prescription Pick Ups
- Mobilization Activities
- Huntington’s Care Services
- Parkinson’s Care Services
- Autism Care Services
- Cerebral Palsy Care Services
- Post Stroke Care Services
- Cancer Care Services
- Arthritis Care Services
Clear Waters Home Care Services Nurses take care of our patients’ transition from the hospital or nursing home to their homes where they can live safely with dignity.
Who Benefits from our Services
- Patients with chronic pain
- Patients receiving chemotherapy
- Patients with HIV or receiving intravenous medication
- Seniors on complex medication regimens
- Patients with memory or cognitive impairment
We currently serve the New York metro area including Westchester, Rockland, Orange, Sullivan, Ulster, Putnam and Dutchess Counties. If a need arises, we will strive to accommodate anyone who requires service outside these geographical areas.
A Clear Waters Home Care Services Representative will respond to any questions and provide additional information about our services and in-home assessments. Call us at 845-343-4881!